Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sales Sales Sales!

Sales!
Lots and Lots of year end sales happening now!! They all end on the 31st so act now!
I'm having a special holiday sale! As my gift to you you can get 40% off all of my products in all of my stores! I decided to go ahead and extend this through the end of the year!
SBB - SDD - SGD - FPD



Have you checked out all of the retiring goodies I have in my stores? All kits are marked at $1 each and Bundles at $2-3. There are over 20 products that I'm retiring for good as of the 31st!
You can snag them at SBB - SDD - SGD

Or you can snag 17 of the retiring kits for just $10!
Available only at SBB and SDD


If you haven't grabbed my Summer Collection yet it's still on sale for just $10 only at my Scrapbook-Bytes Store this sale will expire on December 31st so snag it while you can!


So hurry over to the shop now because all of these deals expire at the end of the day on 12/31!

No comments: