Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Freebie!!

Oh my word can you believe it's Christmas already?? Where has this year gone?

The day 9 freebie is now linked. Sorry I didn't see it sooner guys!

Today's freebie is a special mini kit called Snow Queen (there will be more to come to match this awesome mini kit so keep your eyes peeled around the 1st!). It's free for only 2 days!! You will be able to get it through the 26th at midnight eastern time. So when the clock strikes 12:01 am on the 27th it will no longer be free! Grab it while you can!
(image linked to store where all you have to do is add this to your cart and it's free!)

While your there check out my Christmas sale everything in the store is at least 40% off! Also I have a bunch of stuff in the retiring section which will be gone on the 1st of January along with a Retiring Bundle for just $10!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

As always I *love* your creations! Especially those monsters! Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!