Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Days of Freebies *Day1

Today is the 1st day of my 12 Days of Freebies! Every day until Christmas I have a freebie for you from my creative team. They made some beautiful cluster frames for you each with a different! For that one day only the coordinating kit will be only $2! On Christmas Day there will be an extra special freebie (made by me) for you that will be available only for a short period of time so you will definitely want to make sure you check it out!

Today's frame is from Talia and she used Brrr. One of my all time favorite kits!
(image linked to download)
Stop on by the shop to pick up Brrr for $2 today only!

And don't forget to keep checking in daily for a new freebie!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Dec. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful frame!!