Monday, December 6, 2010

Time Of Wonder

It's the first Monday of December! Do you know that that means? It's time for another Duo-licious Collab!! We decided to do a Christmas kit but not your traditional red and green kit. We wanted to do a feminine, soft, and elegant Christmas Kit. Time of wonder is on sale for just $4 this week only so make sure you snag it up now!
SBB - SDD - SGD - FPD



Sales!
Don't forget I'm guesting at FPD this month and all my goodies there are on sale!!


If you haven't grabbed my Summer Collection yet it's still on sale for just $10 only at my Scrapbook-Bytes Store!



Freebie Time!!
Check out this beautiful freebie from my CT!
(image is linked to download)


PS starting on December 14th I will be giving away a freebie every day through Christmas on my blog! So make sure you bookmark it and make sure to check back!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

etherealfire said...

Lovely - thanks so much!!!