Monday, January 17, 2011

Taking a Breather and Punch Drunk Love

Taking A Breather
A few of my ct girls got really concerned when they saw the name of my new collection! They thought I was "Taking a Breather". No not the case but this collection is so versatile and good for any kid of page it's like a breath of fresh air! You can grab the whole collection for just $5 this week only!
SBB - SGD




Punch Drunk Love
It's time for a new Duo-licious collab! I showed Mel this color swatch that I was planing on working with and she was like Oh I just have to collab with you on that! And I think the results are simply amazing! You can grab the whole Collection this week only for just $5!
SBB - SGD



Freebie Time!!
Check out this beautiful freebie from my CT!
(image is linked to download)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you - lovely cluster frame!!
Gorgeous layouts on your blog too!

SONDRA said...

Lovely frame cluster. Thanks so much for sharing!