Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Snow King

I am sponsoring the Color Challenge at SBB for the first half of the month. The color swatch screamed a fun snow kit to me! However when I was done with it I thought it was too boyish... so I decided to make a matching girl mini that can be mixed and matched with the kit! The full kit is on sale for $3.00 at SBB and SGD along with Snow Queen for $1.99! As part of the color challenge you can get the Snow King Mini kit for FREE in my SBB Store!
SBB - SGD




Midnight Kiss!
Midnight kiss is now available at SBB and SGD as well and it's on sale for just $3! This is the perfect kit for all those pictures from New Year and Holiday Parties!
SBB - SGD



Stock Up Sale!
It's cold here in Upstate NY and all I want to do is sit inside snuggled with a blanket! I figured it was the best time to have a stock up sale! You can stock up on all of your favorite products that you've been meaning to grab and scrap the day away! All single products are $1.99 and bundles are $3.99 or $5.99. This does exclude all new releases from January 1st on as well as collabs. So shop while you can the sale is on until 1/15/11!
SBB - SDD - SGD


Freebie Time!!
As if a free mini kit isn't enough, check out this beautiful freebie from my CT!
(image is linked to download)


3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

SharonKay said...

Lovely cluster. Thank you.

Tiffany said...

I used your mini-kit for one of my 365 tag book pages! It's up here if you'd like to see it:

http://bit.ly/huGXE8