Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project 365 - Day 11

So Tuesday nights we have dinner with my parents and my sister and watch Glee. Tonight it was just my mom and us but we still had dinner even though sadly Glee was not new tonight. I wanted to capture a photo to show this tradition and I thought what better than a picture of the food!
But then my mom had also brought over a boxed cake and told Gavin to make it and it was his first time every doing the whole thing by himself with grandma's supervision. He was so proud of his cake he wanted a picture with it! So of course I needed 2 photos tonight! Even though I'm totally embarrassed by my kitchen walls with their half ripped down wall paper that's been going on for almost 2 years now ... but it's too cute not to share!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great photos. And I wouldn't have noticed the walls either. LOL!