Monday, January 10, 2011

Grab-a-Byte is here again!

Rain Drops
It's that time again... Grab-A-Byte!! Are you all as excited as I am?!? These colors were so fun to work with and I'm loving all the other designers portions too! I think I need to go shopping as well!! The colors screamed rain to me so I just had to go with it! You can snag each of the 4 pieces of Rain Drops this week only for $1 each only at Scrapbook-Bytes!



Sock up Sale!
It's cold here in Upstate NY and all I want to do is sit inside snuggled with a blanket! I figured it was the best time to have a stock up sale! You can stock up on all of your favorite products that you've been meaning to grab and scrap the day away! All single products are $1.99 and bundles are $3.99 or $5.99. This does exclude all new releases from January 1st on as well as collabs. So shop while you can the sale is on until 1/15/11!
SBB - SDD - SGD


Store Closing
It's come time for me to say goodbye at Scrappity-Doo-Dah. There just isn't enough time in the day for me to keep up with all 3 stores. I will still be selling at SBB and SGD but the 15th will be my last day at SDD.


Freebie Time!!
Check out this beautiful freebie from my CT!
(image is linked to download)




PS. Next week keep an eye out for a BRAND NEW Duo-licious Collab!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit! Thank you for this gorgeous gift!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!!! thanks!

Unknown said...

I love the colors. Great work, thank you for sharing this freebie.
Alice