Saturday, August 27, 2011

So proud of you Denim Blues

Hi there and happy Saturday to you! Have you started on the challenge yet? And how about that nifty lighting tip from Jen the other day? I so appreciate tips! Jen here with another Digicard Saturday for you. I've decided to try another half-fold this week. Last week in my 1+1=3, I showed you how you can combine For Whimsy Sake with another Dani favorite, Denim Blues. There's something about dark blues that I really like lately, so I made my card this week using Denim Blues. This kit is a collab between Dani and A+ Designs (team = duolicious) and you can find it at Scrabbook Bytes.


Now, on to the good stuff. As a reminder, here is the template I am using



And here is the card I made using Dani's Denim Blues



That's it for today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: