Saturday, August 13, 2011

Digicards with Jen - I'm sweet on you

Hi there. I'm back with another edition of Saturdays with Jen. It's been another exciting week at Danimoy Designs. How about that Wednesday freebie, huh? And did you check out this weeks new release, Fresh Start? I can't wait to work with that one!

Today I've got another Digicard for you. This week I used one of Dani's newest kits, Summer Treats.



Right now, each piece is just $1 at Scrapbook Bytes!

I did my card a little different this time. Instead of the 4-fold I did for You're sew special, this time I used only a half sheet fold. When you print, you'll have a front and back, and a middle-middle.
Front-back
Middle-middle

Here's what I came up with for this week using Summer Treats:

Front-back
Middle-middle


Hope you like it! And I hope you'll join me next Saturday for another edition of 1+1=3. See you then!

No comments: