Saturday, August 6, 2011

2nd edition of 1+1=3

Hi everyone, it's me Jen again. Did you have a good week? I hope so. Things were pretty hectic here. I had company over last weekened, and my folks are in town for the next week, so I've been busy. But, of course, never too busy to get a little digiscrapping in, hee hee. I've got another edition of 1+1=3 for you. I hope you enjoyed the last one and got your thinking caps going a little. This time I've put together two separately amazing kits, to give me one semi-tropical coastal I-really-like-it kind of kit. I hope you'll like it too!

For my first kit, I chose Bahama Mama. Dani just released this one a couple of weeks ago, and I've seen some lovely LOs popping up everywhere. In case you missed it though, here is Bahama Mama, which you can find in Dani's store at Gotta Pixel (40% off no less!).


For the next kit, I decided to go with an oldie - Sweet Little Monster. I did a LO with this one recently and just fell in love with it. You can get the whole bundle at Gotta Pixel, which includes a template pack (a must have in my opinion!). And hey, whatdya know? It's 40% off too!

Okaaay, so you know how this works. We take 1 kit + 1 kit and we get kit #3. Here's what I came up with this week and the LO I designed with it as well.





That's it for this week. Hope you'll join me next week for another digicard!


No comments: