Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturdays with Jen: Blessed to call you friend

Are you ready for another digicard? I had fun making this one. I suspect it has something to do with the awesome kit I got to use! Dani's Crush - have you seen it? Oh, it's so lovely. Probably one of my favorite kits. You can find it at Scrapbook Bytes. Would you like to see what I made with it? Ok, you twisted my arm, here ya go (smile). Hope you like it!

I've decided that I prefer the half page fold, instead of the 4-fold, so I'm sticking with that for a while. So I'll show you first page 1 and 4, then page 2-3. I didn't add a title to the front of this one, because of the busy pattern, but I think that is ok. The fonts I used are baskerville and mtf under your skin by kevinandamanda.



Here is Crush by Danimoy Designs

1 comment:

Julia said...

I just love this kit! The colors are fantastic!!!