Thursday, September 15, 2011

Justify Text


OK, so this is such a simple tip, yet something I didn't know for a couple of years of scrapping in PSE.  And sometimes, it makes all the difference in the world!  How to justify your text.  You know, make it look like a cool square or rectangle in your text box.  It's a really neat trick.

PSE:
Basically, you type in your text box, then highlight your text and click CMD+Shift+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (PC)... it is MAGIC! hehe

In Photoshop:
Once you highlight your text in the text box, you click on the "Toggle the Character and Paragraphs Palattes Icon" in the Options Bar. Select the Paragraph tab and the last 4 options can Justify the text.

I don't have any fancy screenshots for this today, but trust me when I say it works great and you will love the outcome.  I'll be back next week for a more visually stimulating Tip!

And while I have you... let me just show of this beautiful kit from Dani!  It's called Shabby Nothings and part of it was used for my siggy you see here.  I just love the whole kit and it is ON SALE right now for $3!  This is really a great deal, so head over to Dani's Scrapbook Bytes store and grab it.



Enjoy your weekend and scrap some great stuff.




No comments: