Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bahama Mama Freebie!

Hi everyone. Jen here. By now I'm sure you've seen the delightfully tropical Bahama Mama that Dani's got in store now. Isn't it fun? I only wish I had more caribbean, pina colada, lounging on the beach in my hammock wearing flip flops photos to scrap with it, lol! Since I don't, I decided to make a couple of freebies for you instead. I couldn't decide on just one, so I've got a little combo for you including a cluster frame, a border, and a verse I found that fit this kit so perfectly, I couldn't resist including it. So without further ado, here is Bahama Mama and your Bahama Mama freebies. Just click on the image to download. Happy Wednesday everyone!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 28, 2011. Thanks again.