Monday, November 29, 2010

Brody

Brody
My new kit this week was inspired by my dear friend Amy's son Brody! He likes horror movies, heavy metal, legos, baseball, skate boarding and Army. This fun and funky kit was made to match all of his favorite things and it's on sale for just $3!

SBB - SDD - SGD



CU Boy Stuff
I also have a brand new CU pack in my stores! And it's on sale for just $2.40!
SBB - SGD - SDD



For Tish, With Love
Have you seen this beautiful charity collab? One of the designers at SDD lost her home and belongings to an awful house fire. Many designers in the digi community have come together to make a Charity Collab for Tish . You can snag this massive kit at SDD or SBB.
SBB - SDD


Sales!
Last but not least don't forget today is the last day to snag my Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale!
SBB - SGD - SDD


And if you haven't grabbed my Summer Collection yet it's still on sale for just $10 only at my Scrapbook-Bytes Store!


No comments: