Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy DSD!!

Ageless Love
We are having a special edition of Grab-A-Byte at SBB for DSD! So instead of having to wait till Monday for GAB we have it for you today!! My part is called Ageless Love and is full of romantic themed elements and papers. Each pieces is on sale for 1 week for only $1!




DSD Special Grab Bags!
I have 2 special grab bags in my store just for DSD! One is full of Christmasy stuff including 2 FULL KITS, on sale for just $5!! The other has 3 template packs in it, and is on sale for just $2!! You can see the full reveal in any of my stores!

SBB - SDD - SGD

And here are some layouts from the CT girls with the Christmas Grab Bag!


Sales!
Of course I'm having a big sale for DSD! Everything is 50% off and all bundles are up to 75% off!!!
SBB - SDD - SGD


Mel and I also have our Duo-licious store on sale all products are 50% off and and all Bundles are 75% off! OR you can take the whole shop at SBB, exclusively, for only $15! That's right you can get all of the Duo-licious products for just $15!!! That's over a $100 value!!


Freebie Time
Here is a freebie from my awesome CT Girls!!
(image linked to download)


No comments: