Sunday, April 17, 2011

Plant A Tree

Plant A Tree
Friday is Earth Day so I whipped up this fun "green" kit for the occasion! Plant a Tree is on sale this week for just $3!
GP - SBB - SGD




Spring In My Step

Have you checked out my new collection Spring In My Step? You can snag the whole collection for just $6.30
GP - SBB



Sale

Don't forget about my 30% off sale that's going on at all of my stores as well!

SBB - GP - SGD
Freebies
I've been having some issues with my 4shared account getting my freebies uploaded so I've held off on them for the past three weeks. I was able to get the last 2 uploaded tonight along with a new freebie to match the current kit! As always the images are linked to the downloads.









3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

DesignByNettis said...

THANX for sharing your talent with us.... LOOOOOOOOOVE these freebies.... great work!
HUGGGGS from Sweden and NETTIS

solange said...

Thank your for your very beautiful freebies.