Sunday, April 17, 2011

Plant A Tree

Plant A Tree
Friday is Earth Day so I whipped up this fun "green" kit for the occasion! Plant a Tree is on sale this week for just $3!
GP - SBB - SGD




Spring In My Step

Have you checked out my new collection Spring In My Step? You can snag the whole collection for just $6.30
GP - SBB



Sale

Don't forget about my 30% off sale that's going on at all of my stores as well!

SBB - GP - SGD
Freebies
I've been having some issues with my 4shared account getting my freebies uploaded so I've held off on them for the past three weeks. I was able to get the last 2 uploaded tonight along with a new freebie to match the current kit! As always the images are linked to the downloads.









2 comments:

DesignByNettis said...

THANX for sharing your talent with us.... LOOOOOOOOOVE these freebies.... great work!
HUGGGGS from Sweden and NETTIS

solange said...

Thank your for your very beautiful freebies.