Friday, April 1, 2011

Buttercup, See You Latte, and Guest Designer!

Buttercup

I have lots of news for you today! First up I'm guesting at Gotta Pixel this month! I'm so excited and thrilled to be guesting there! I have an exclusive kit available only at GP this month! Growing up we had a black and white shitzu dog named buttercup, so when I decided to do a buttercup kit mainly yellows and greens I knew I had to add black and white to it to honor our dog. You can get the whole collection for just $5 or you can snag the individual pieces for 30% off.



See You Latte

I am now hosting the first half of the color challenge at SBB every month! What does this mean for you? You will get a free Mini kit from me every month!! Check out the challenge here. So you can grab the free mini kit See You Latte only in my SBB store through the 15th. I also have a matching full kit that is on sale for $3 through the 15th in all of my stores!
SBB - GP - SGD



SALE
To celebrate guesting at Gotta Pixel and also I'm one of the designer spotlights there this month I have all of my stores on sale for 30% off!
GP - SBB - SGD



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Just wanted to tell you how much I love your designs!