Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Most AMAZING Deal and Some Freebies in the Mail!

Tuesday in the mail I got my free bag of Green Mountain Coffee and Coffee Mug! That was just for liking them on facebook! I don't drink coffee but Alex does and he was so excited about it that he brewed up a pot as soon as we got it! I also got a coupon in the mail on Tuesday for a free bottle of Advil! So I went to rite aid and snatched that up! The rest of the stuff in the picture is from my recent Rite Aid Trip and you wont believe how much I spent!!
Bayer Contour USB Blood Glucose Meter $29.99 (reg $74.99)
(I'm not diabetic but my dad is so he's getting this lovely free meter)
$40/1 Coupon (from Rite Aid Nov. Video Values Coupon)
I was sure the cashier would change the value of the coupon to $29.99 but he didn't as its a rite aid coupon and they set the price lower than the coupon they put out. They even had a sign telling you that the coupon was available for $40 off next to the $29.99 sign! So I had an overage of $10.01 to spend!! Yippy lol.
Huggies Pure and Natural $8.99
$2.50/1 Coupon
Huggies Little Movers $8.99
$2.50/1 Coupon
Huggies Wipes $7.69
$1.50/1 Coupon

I also used a $5/$25 Rite Aid Coupon which I handed him first (so really I got 15.01 free)
Total: $5.10 (with tax)
I paid $4.00 in + Rewards
( I would have done $5 but they don't except the + Rewards for tax)
Paid: $1.10 in cash
Earned: $4.00 in + Rewards ($2 for each pack of diapers)

So I got 2 packs of Diapers, a $75 Glucose Meter, and a Refill of wipes for $1.10!!!! OMG Rite Aid I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

No comments: