Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy Camper & Growing in Love

Happy Camper
This week's request came from Twila on my CT. She wanted a camping kit to scrap all of her family's camping pictures with! I present to you Happy Camper! It's on sale this week only for $3!

SBB - SDD - SGD



Growing In Love
I also ran a contest at SBB to win a custom designed Kit and the winner was Andrea (Misadventures). She suggested a wedding themed kit with greens/mints/browns and here is what I came up with! It's on sale for $3 this week only!

SBB - SDD - SGD



CU Camping
I also have these new CU Camping Element Templates! They are included in my CU Sale so they are on sale for $2 through the end of the month!!
SBB - SDD - SGD



Harvest Delight
Did you sang up Harvest Delight during the first week of Grab-A-Byte at SBB? If not you can snag the kit for $3 or the whole bundle for $5 this week only! These prices aren't as good as the GAB Prices but still a steal! Head on over and grab em if you missed out!
SBB - SDD - SGD




Sales!
All of my CU Products are on sale through the end of the month! Head on over to the store and snag them each at only $2! This includes my template packs too!
SBB - SDD - SGD



Freebie Time
Here are a couple of freebies from my awesome CT Girls!!
(image linked to download)




No comments: