Monday, October 18, 2010

More Deals!

No pictures again I bought too much to take pictures lol. I got some awesome deals tho today when I went Shopping.

At Price Chopper I got 4 boxes of cereal (2 Chocolate Cheerios and 2 Cinnamon Toast Crunch) for $2!! That's only $0.50 a box!!! And these are full size boxes, not the family size just regular but also not single serve. (Full Price $13.16)

At Target I got 2 packs of Oatmeal for $0.50 each and St Ives Body wash for $1.79 (Full Price $8.25)!

At CVS I got 2 packs of Mentos Gum and 2 Bottles of Glade Room Spray for $0.83 total (Full Price $11!)!!!

It was a bit crazy at Rite Aid there were so many good deals I wanted to get ... unfortunately I paid $7 more than I should have but all and all it was still an awesome deal! I got 4 things of Ziploc Bags (different sizes and types), 1 Pack Nyquil, 1 Pack Dayquil (of course the medicine was part of what got messed up and they wouldn't let me buy 4 again lol), Clearasil Face Wash, 3 Large Containers of Scope Mouth Wash, 1 Big pack of diapers (normally $20), 3 Packs of Kleenex Tissues all for $24 (Full price with out coupons would have been $82!!!)

So all in all i spent about $30 and saved almost $85!!!! Oh and I got a $10 check in the mail today for a survey thing I do about Dylan's growth so really I only spent $20 of my hard earned money!!

No comments: