Saturday, December 17, 2011

Saturdays with Jen: A Holly Jolly Christmas Card

Hi everyone - happy Saturday to you! Have you seen? Dani's new kit Holly Jolly is out at SBB and each piece is just $1! What a steal! The colors are really unique too. For today's blog post, I put together a Holly Jolly Christmas card for you. I deviated a bit from my usual 4x6 folding card and did a 4x8 postcard this time. That's a pretty popular size for Christmas cards (plus I have a lot of 4x8 envelopes from 'Save the Dates' I never got around to sending out - lol). Anyway, I chose to go with the yellow/blue hues of the kit, but there are also reds and greens and golds too! You'll find unique color combinations with a lot of sparkle in this kit. If you like it, you'll find it here in Dani's shop at SBB. Have a great day everyone.


No comments: