Saturday, December 31, 2011

Midnight Kiss bookmark

Hi there, Jen here. Have you been enjoying the holiday so far? I sure have! We took a trip down to California and just got back yesterday. It was a long drive, but so nice to see family. Tonight we'll attend a New Year's party - a holiday tradition in the family. Food, friends, fun - what more could you ask for? Well, a kit to scrap the photos of course!! Did you know that Dani has a New Years kit? It's an older kit, so you might not have seen it, but you can find it in Dani's shop at Scrapbook Bytes. It's called Midnight Kiss - just click on the preview below to be taken right to it. It's even on sale for 50% off right now. Great, right?


I got a new book for Christmas this year and even though I just started reading it, I've already lost my page several times. I decided that what I really need is a bookmark, so I put together a pretty little bookmark today using Midnight Kiss that I will print out on cardstock to use with my new book. I made it at 2 in x 8 in, which I may have to adjust, depending on how it prints. It was so simple though and fun to make - give it a try! I hope you like it. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: