Monday, March 14, 2011

Grab A Byte!!

Lucky Me!

It's that time of the month again... Grab-A-Byte! It's one of my favorite times of the month because I love seeing all that you can do with mixing and matching the designers pieces at Scrapbook-Bytes. I have 4 parts priced at just $1 each with a slightly Irish theme, however I do think they will work well with other types of pages as well!


Freebie!

It's freebie time! Here's a little something from the CT girls made with Swim With Me!
(image linked to download)




4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

Colony's Cakes said...

love them! thank you!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for the beautiful gifts!

Isa said...

Ty so much for the fabulous freebies.