Monday, March 7, 2011

2 Denim Kits

Denim for Boys and Girls!

Mel and I have not 1 but 2 Collabs for you this month! Twila from my CT requested a grungy boy denim kit. Mel had the idea to make a girls denim kit to coordinate with it! So this week we have Denim & Daisies and Denim Blues each on sale for just $3 or you can snag them together for $5!
SBB - SGD
Photobucket
Photobucket

Love You Always

I finally got my Love You Always kit and Bundle uploaded from my February Grab-A-Byte products! You can get the kit this week for just $4 or the bundle for $6.
SBB - SGD

Photobucket

Freebie!

It's freebie time! Here's a little something from the CT girls made with Swim With Me!
(image linked to download)

Photobucket



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria