Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sour Grapes & Pinch to Grow an Inch!

This week my new kit for you is called Sour Grapes and it's filled with Wine and Grapes to make a delicious kit! You can save 50% off of the individual pieces or you can save even more by buying the bundle!
SBB - SDD - SGD



CU Grapes!
I have some brand new CU Grapes in my stores as well that you can snag this week for $1.50.

SBB - SDD - SGD

Pinch to Grow an Inch!

I've never done a birthday kit before and since my birthday is today I decided to make a last minute birthday kit this week!
SBB -
SDD - SGD



Sales!
It's back to school time and everything in my store is 50% off to celebrate!
SBB - SDD - SGD


Also to celebrate my birthday I've decided to have a Buy My Store promotion! You can take the whole lot for $26!
SBB - SDD



Freebie Time!
And here is your freebie from the CT girls!
(image linked to download)




1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 08, 2010. Thanks again.