Monday, September 27, 2010

Love My Gamer and Spooktacular

Love My Gamer
Week 2 of CT Inspired Kits! My head CT Talia asked for a Video Game kit. Her husband is a gamer and has gotten her to start playing too so I decided to go all out for her game kit!

SBB - SGD - SDD



Spooktacular
It's time for a new Duo-licious collab with Mel of A+ Design. This week we came up with this awesome Halloween kit for you perfect for all your pictures of your little ones and dressed up. We also made some cute Quick Pages that you can get free with purchase or you can snag 'em for just $1 this week!

SBB - SGD - SDD



CU Gamer
Here are some cute CU Video Game element templates for you as well and they are on sale this week for just $3!

SBB - SGD - SDD


Sales!
Don't forget my whole store at SDD is still on sale for 50% off!


Freebie Time x 2!!
Since I have 2 new kits this week I have a freebie from each one for you from my ct girls!
From Love My Gamer:
(image linked to download)


From Spooktacular:
(image linked to download)



1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 27, 2010. Thanks again.