Thursday, February 10, 2011

Project 365 - Days 35-41

So my laptop died and I had to wait for a new one to come in the mail. Mix that with me being a slacker about actually posting my 365 pics and you have me posting 6 pics in one day! lol These are in reverse order.

Day 41 (today) my new laptop all set with my new workspace so little fingers can't touch it and break this one!!

Day 40 Dylan having some snacks before bed. Of course he rubbed it all in his hair and then needed a bath!

Day 39 - Papa's home! Papa and his boys after our typical Tuesday night dinner.
Day 38- I'm not mad I swear just surprised that Alex was taking a picture lol. I was trying to braid Scarlett's hair and it was like one big poof in the front lol.
Day 37 - Super Bowl Sunday! There were a lot of good pics from the day but this ridiculous pic Marshelle took of her self was by far my fav!

Day 36 - All Ready for bed time! Got my sleep sack and Binky!

Day 35 - My view from the living room of Dylan playing with his kitchen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That day 40 pic of Dylan is just too cute!! Enjoy your new laptop! :o)