Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Study Buddy & Potty Time!

Study Buddy!
This week I have a brand new back to school kit for you called Study Buddy! It's on sale for $3 and the matching templates are on sale for $2! Snag em while you can at this price!!
SBB - SDD - SGD


SBB - SDD - SGD



I also have these awesome CU okay Paper Templates in my store and on sale for $2
SBB - SDD - SGD

Potty Time!

Have you been looking for a kit that's perfect for those bath time photos, brushing teeth, potty training, or washing hands! Well have I got the kit for you! It combines all of those things in 1 Kit!!! This week I teamed up with Vonnie's Digiworld to bring you Potty Time! It's exclusive at Scrappity-Doo-Dah and it's on sale for $3.90! Head on over and snag it! While your at SDD make sure you check out the Bird Cage Challenge as this kit coordinates the freebie there!


Don't forget about my guest spot at SDD this month!

Freebie Time!
And here is your freebie from the CT girls!
(image linked to download)

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 18, 2010. Thanks again.