Sunday, August 1, 2010

Play All Day

I have a new kit in all my stores for you called Play All Day! It's fun for all of your pictures of your kids playing outside this summer! The kit is on sale for only $3 and the add on for $1.50 this week only!

SGD * SBB * SDD


Sales!
Don't forget about my guest spot at SDD this month!


Did you see that we have a new section in the store at SBB called Bye-Bye Bytes? It's for retiring products and you can get some awesome deals in that category! And I currently have 35 individual products on sale for $1 each and 3 Bundles for $2 each. The best deal of all tho is you can buy all my Personal Use Products from the Bye-Bye Bytes section for $11 or you can Buy all my CU Glitters for $6.50 that's 50 cents a product!! After 8/14 these will all be gone forever! So get em while you can!


Would you like a $2 off Coupon to my store?

Head on over to Facebook and like my fan page once it hits 100 fans I will post a $2 off coupon for everyone!


No comments: