Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Using Alphas...Love it or hate it?

One of the Creative Team members reposted this on facebook and I thought I would share it on the blog with you blog readers. 

I love using the Alpha's that Dani makes with her kits but I HATE loading them onto a page and then aligning them up.  I guess that's because I was doing it the hard way!!

Check out this amazing tutorial on how to load alpha's or for that matter any elements you want onto a single layer file in photoshop!  I'm so amazed by this that I got so excited I actually giggled like  a school girl with excitement!  Now it'll be 100 times easier to use alpha's!

Time Saving Digiscrap Tip - Load Files into Stacks

Now for those of you who already knew this, I know you are laughing that I'm so excited about it but that's ok.  I think it's an awesome tip for anyone!  Beginners or seasoned scrappers!

No comments: