Sunday, March 4, 2012

Little Monkey QP freebie

Hi Dani fans, Jen here with another QP freebie for you. When I saw Dani's newest kit Little Monkey, I wasn't so sure I'd be able to work with it - I don't have kids myself and it seemed like a perfect kit for kiddies. After I saw some of the layouts done by the CTMs though, I just HAD to have it. The colors and style of this kit are so amazingly cute!! I decided to make a QP in the hopes that I might someday find the perfect photos to go with my page. Of course I also decided to share my QP with you! You can find Little Monkey in Dani's shop at SBB here. If you'd like to download the QP, just click on the preview below. Note that the white font on the layout is called Impervious and comes from Kevin and Amanda. You can visit them here, or by clicking on their blinkie in my blog. Be sure to leave a little note of thanks for Dani. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jennifer Moore said...

Very cute QP. Love the composition. Thanks.