Monday, July 26, 2010

New Store, New Collab and Christmas in July!


Grand Opening at Scrapbooks Gone Digital!

I opened a new store and to celebrate I'm having a 50% off sale! Come on over and check it out!



And with a new store comes a new Collab! I teamed up with Mye De Leon for an awesome family game themed Bundle called Let the Good Times Roll! This amazing bundle is on sale for only $6 for a limited time so snag it while it's a steal!




Christmas in July!

Yesterday was July 25, Christmas in July! So in order to celebrate I'm having a sale at SBB as well with 50% off everything! This includes all collabs!!



Freebie Time!

I have a new freebie for you from Talia one of my CT Girls! She made you these adorable word arts to go with my new collab with Mye! I hope you enjoy!

(image linked to download)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria