Monday, June 28, 2010

Brothers and Sisters Collection and a Freebie!

Brand New in store this week I have my Sisters kits. Big Sister and Little Sister are on sale for $3 each through July 5th!
Check out the layouts with these kits from my awesome CT girls! You may see some of the brothers kits mixed and matched in there!



I also have different bundles in the store so you can mix and match the Brothers and Sisters Kits at a discounted price along with some awesome add on's for these kits! Or you can snag it all for just $10! Don't forget that with the featured designer sale you would save an extra 30% off of that at the check out!
Only a few more days to save with the featured designer sale! Don't miss out!

And Here's a freebie from my ct girls!
(image is linked to download)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Jun 01:06pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

LadyPatsFan said...

Perfect timing! My little one is starting Kindergarten in August and I was already planning on using the Dr Seuss quote for those pictures.

Very cute. Thank you!