Friday, February 12, 2010

New Collection, Sale, and a Freebie!

Check out the new collection Mel and I put together! It's perfect for old photos and summer/spring photos alike! This collection is jammed packed with goodies! You get 2 Full sized Kits, Cluster Frames, Page Borders, Word Arts, Distressed Papers, Templates, and CU Okay Glitters a $25 Value all only for $8! Don't miss out on this amazing deal! You can also snag the Kits, the templates and the glitters separately from Mel's Shop or Mine!

Also I'm having a sale this weekend and everything is 50% off!!

And your freebie! Here's a cluster frame from Dalis! I had it all ready for you last week but completely forgot! Better late than never tho!

Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter as I will be sending out weekly freebies through there!

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [13 Feb 01:27pm GMT]).