Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's been a while!

Man it's been a crazy couple of weeks! Pregnancy takes a lot out of you! I have some good stuff for you though this week!

I have 5 new Christmas Mini's in the shop and matching Alpha's! You can snag the whole bundle for only $6 or you can buy each piece seperately for only $2!!
(image linked to the shop)Up Up, And Away is still on sale for only $3!! Head on over and snag it!
(image linked to the shop)
And the reason it's still on sale! Is because I keep forgetting to give you these word arts from the CT! Better late then never I always say :)
(image linked to download)

4 comments:

NancyP said...

These are adorable. Thanks so much!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Nov [LA 02:51pm, NY 05:51pm, UK 10:51pm] - 22 Nov [OZ 09:51am]).

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Nov. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

MrsPeel said...

Thanks SO MUCH!!!! these are awesome!!!
:)