Friday, September 11, 2009

No Name! And Freebie Friday!!!

I have a new kit for you this week. The kit started with me having no idea for a name but having colors that I adored. So I made a folder called No Name and started making pieces for the kit! Well after all my work was done I couldn't stand to change the name lol. So it's still called No Name! And you can snag no name from my shop right now for only $3! (And don't forget about the extra 25% off for my birthday!!)
(image linked to shop)

I also made some templates to go with No Name. Since I had a lack of name for the kit I thought the templates needed a similar name lol. You can snag these for only $2 today!
(image linked to shop)
And for your freebie Friday the girls on my ct made these for you this week :) Enjoy and leave them some love :)
(image linked to download)

5 comments:

clubiani said...

I love the word art! thanks so much for sharing it. Your new kit is awesome!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Sep [LA 03:15pm, NY 05:15pm, UK 10:15pm] - 12 Sep [OZ 08:15am]).

Pattycakes said...

Love the wordart......Thank you!!! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

1LuvnMama said...

Thanks! I love the word art! :o)