Sunday, August 2, 2009

Featured CT!

Hi everyone! Time to announce a new featured CT. This week's featured CT is Catherine (aka AdronsCatherine.)
-------------------------------------------------
How long have you been scrapping?
I was introduced to the world of cardmaking/rubber stamping in 2003. I went to a couple of scrapbooking crops over the next year or two, but just couldn't get into actual scrapping. Somehow, in May 2007, I stumbled across digital scrapbooking and have been addicted ever since!

What program do you use to scrap w/?
I use Paint Shop Pro X2 - and LOVE it! I just wish I could use some of the cool layer styles and actions available to PS users...

Whats your favorite color to scrap with?
It seems that I like to use soft, muted colors, and mostly greens and blues. I never would have thought that was the case, but after looking at my gallery, I noticed a trend there lol!

Whats your favorite danimoy designs kit?
I love them all! My favorite is Sweet Treats, but Amy's Birds is a very close 2nd.

What else would you like to tell us about yourself?
I am a 34 year old full time mommy to 5 children ranging from newborn to 14. I have been married to my college crush (he SO wouldn't give me the time of day back then though!) for 8 years this fall. Other than digiscrapping, I spend much of my free time sewing or knitting. I am a rather indecisive person, and rely heavily on challenges to give my LOs some direction lol!

And because Catherine's favorite kit is Sweet Treats, it will be on sale for the next 2 weeks! Make sure to check out Dani's store at Enchanted Studio Scraps!

No comments: