Friday, July 24, 2009

Pool Party Freebie Friday!!!!

Since it's Christmas in July over at Enchanted Studio Scraps I actually have 4 freebies for you this weekend one now that's my normal Freebie Friday word art from the CT! Then I have 3 presents for you one that you can "open" tonight since we always let my son open one present on Christmas eve I figured you guys should get one too! And then you will get 2 presents tomorrow on Christmas Morning. lol I know I take things a bit far but its all in good fun! And who doesn't love freebies!!!

So Have you stoped by the shop to see mine and Mel's new Collab Pool Party? If not you better run over there and snag it It's on sale for only 3.99!! While your there make sure you check out all the Christmas In July Festivities in the forum!! And here's You Freebie Friday word art from the CT! Enjoy and leave them some love!!

(image linked to the download)

8 comments:

Mari said...

These came out so great! Thank you!

Michelle said...

Thank you!!

Sheila said...

Love the word art...Thank you very much! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Jul. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Kim said...

Thanks for sharing - so cute!

birdmom2a2 said...

Thank you so much.

Michele said...

Very cute!! Thanks!

Missty said...

Very cute, thank you.