Saturday, June 20, 2009

Featured CT: Nancy aka Junebugmom68!

Our next featured CT is Nancy (aka junebugmom68.) Here is her interview and layout that she did using Roses are Red, Violets are Blue. The kit will be on sale in Dani's store for 40% off for the next 2 weeks!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
How long have you been scrapping?
Paper, a couple of years now but never find the time to really pull everything out and do many LO's....digi, about 8 or 9 months and I'm totally addicted to speed scraps!!
What program do you use to scrap w/?
PSE 7
What's your favorite color to scrap with?

Well, my favorite color is blue, but since I don't want all my LO's to look the same I try to just go with papers that inspire me, sometimes it works some times it doesn't..lol. I also tend to be drawn to bright bold papers.

What's your favorite danimoy designs kit?

Hard choice there but I would say that it is a toss up between Boho Chic and Roses are Red Violets are Blue.

What else would you like to tell us about yourself?

Lets see, I am a sahm to one pre-teen named Jade. I have lived in the same town all my life. We moved back home to take care of my father and I lead a very boring life now..lol.


No comments: