Thursday, May 5, 2011

Are you ready for iNSD?!?

I wanted to let you all know a bit about what I have going on this weekend for (inter)National Scrapbook Day! All of my stores are on sale at 40% off!
GP - SBB - SGD

Check out all the fun stuff going on at Gotta Pixel! I will be hosting a Speed Scrap on Saturday at 4pm EST! Also there will be an awesome blog train on Saturday that I'm participating in! Oh and did you check out the GP Facebook giveaway? You could win $20 to spend in my GP Store!! Check out the National Scrapbook Day Forum at GP for all the details!

Also we have some fun stuff going on at Scrapbook-Bytes as well! I'm hosting a template challenge which will be posted at some point today and run through Sunday! There will be 3 coupons given away for SBB Designers Stores! If you spend $10 in any participating designers store you will be able to get the Southern Spring Collab for FREE! I'm one of those participating designers! That's my paper on that ad from the collab! I believe the collab will be coming out on Friday, check the SBB Store front for more details! How could the weekend get any better? It's also Grab-A-Byte weekend and it's coming to you early!! GAB starts on Friday and I have 5 Awesome packs that will be just $1

Well that's it for now! Make sure you check back Friday for info on some new products on top of GAB I have 2 Grab Bags coming out on Friday and stop back Saturday for your blog train freebie!!

No comments: